Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Neglection&& Other Events

Wow. I've neglected this already. It's not that anybody is exactly following this blog, but I'll write for the sake of it. First things first, I went to an awesome Youth event called The Big Exo day and it was awesome. Very, very awesome. Reggie Dabs - who is my favourite speaker - gave us a small sermon and it was hilarious yet very deep and meaningful. One of my favourite Christian bands came to play all the way from America, too. I was ecstatic, naturally and the mosh-pit...hurt. Seriously. Relient K, pwns - I love all their songs. Makes me wanna head-bang. (I do that anyway, but whatever.)
Only negative things that happened were:
  1. Someone took advantage of the crowd and groped me. I was not happy.
  2. My sister and I got separated from our Youth Group and got lost around the grounds, despite it being my third time attending.
  3. It was hot, and I didn't get any ice-cream.
  4. I got held up by a water-pistol.

And that was my eventful day on Saturday.

The rest of this week has actually been pretty boring. I have a PDHPE assignment due tomorrow and I'm not even half-finished, and I still have to do my Geography speech which is supposed to reach five minutes long but probably doesn't even go for one minute. I don't think tomorrow would be too bad though, we have a carnival day. Big whoodee. Free food.

Wish me luck. Au revoir, mon cher.

No comments:

Post a Comment