Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mental Breakdown

Today was....well, I did end up having a mental breakdown. I filled a two whole pages of my notebook with the words 'mental breakdown' during Geography.
...
Actually, nothing else really happened. I have successfully ALMOST finished my story for English but I'm too lazy and I'm terrible at short stories so I have no idea where it's going. I think I'll type it up here. Feel free to criticise - heaven knows I need criticism. Also, I can't believe my drawing program decided to delete my drawing and now I feel too lazy to redo it. Throwing my laptop doesn't seem like a good idea either.

Other than that, I'm actually rather excited for the Big Exo Day that I'll be attending tomorrow. It's going to be great, and hopefully it doesn't rain like last time.

Au revoir for now, mon cher.

No comments:

Post a Comment