Friday, October 30, 2009

Neglection Yet Again

Wow.
I seriously need to update this. Maybe tomorrow, I'll post something more but for now, I don't really have anything except for perhaps the woes of highschool. So I have exams coming up and I need to study but I'm being very lazy - unfortunately for me. I really don't want to fail, though I'll probably just end up cramming anyway. I finally check out NaNoWriMo and it looks very cool, and I think it'll do me some good regarding literature. However, I don't know if I can pull off writing everyday - Exams are going to be taking up and wasting my life up until Friday. Even then, I still have a one-shot to finish on Quizilla. It sucks, really.
Anyway; will probably post something more worthwhile tomorrow or later on today, since it's already technically 'tomorrow'.
A N Y W A Y, come visit me on Quizilla.
I'm BANGBangKH.

Goodnight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment